At Grace Tax and Insurance, we’ve become experts in assessing the challenges and opportunities that come with managing a business in various industries, locations, and personnel throughout North Carolina. This expertise is part of the job we love doing so much—serving as knowledgeable risk management advisors to local companies. From commercial property and auto to general liability and more specialized products, let us review the various coverage options with you.
General Liability Insurance at Grace Tax
Grace Tax and Insurance has a diverse array of small businesses and entrepreneurs in a variety of industries that should be protected by General Liability Insurance. Our business liability Specialists help make it simple and convenient to qualify for lower rates with one or more of our insurance partners.
General liability insurance, known as Commercial General Liability (CGL), protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Personal injury: At a convention center, two real estate agents were overheard making disparaging remarks about an executive at a nearby convention center. The conversation was overheard and got back to the executive. He sued the real estate agents. General liability insurance protects real estate agents against third-party claims of defamation/slander, bodily injury, associated medical costs, and property damage.
- Bodily injury: A computer programmer works from home one day so that he can accept a business delivery. The delivery man trips over a rock in the programmer’s driveway, injures his back and demands the programmer pays the hospital bills. General liability insurance protects computer programmers against third party claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and property damage.
- Damage to client property: A business consultant was on-site at a client location. While eating lunch at his desk one day, he accidentally spilled his iced tea all over the client’s iPad. General liability insurance protects business consultants against third-party claims of property damage, bodily injury, and associated medical costs.
Examples of Businesses Types We Insure
- Real estate professionals
- Construction Contractors
- Janitorial and cleaning businesses
- IT service companies
Get a fast, free quote in minutes by contacting us today. Our agents can help you select a policy that is suited for your business.